The college process can be extremely stressful! Hiring College Expert Dan Bisig to help you navigate your way through some or all of the critical steps could be one of the best decisions you ever make. Hourly meetings can be set-up either at Dan’s office or virtually via SKYPE or Facetime.
Dan can help with:
- Calculating your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and reviewing your college funding plan, offering supplemental funding ideas.
- Identifying where your student should look for College Scholarships.
- Holding students accountable for college related items when Mom and Dad are tired of always being the bad guys.
- Explaining in detail the good and bad of possible College Loan Options, and help map out how to avoid taking out too much debt.
- Guiding students as they work to identify what Career and Major they want to pursue in college and why?
- Helping students and parents pick the right colleges to visit and what to look for during their visits.
- Reviewing and offering suggestions on every College Admissions, Honors College, and Scholarship Application.
- Reviewing and offering guidance on every Essay so that students are confident with what they submit.
- Checking every FAFSA and CSS Profile Financial Aid form for errors and costly mistakes.
- Finally, walking students and parents through the final steps they must take to make their final college decision and enroll in the school.
College and Beyond LLC Information
- Address: 75 Cavalier Boulevard Suite 321, Florence, KY 41042
- Phone Number: 859-283-2655
- Website: www.collegeandbeyondllc.com
Voucher Details & Limitations:
- Redeem voucher by calling 859.283.2655 or email email@example.com
- 2 hour maximum per student
- 2 students per household
- Voucher value expires 120 days from purchase date
- Paid value never expires
- Voucher may not be used to purchase merchandise